Claymore Rifle, Pistol & Gun Club.
CLAYMORE RIFLE PISTOL & GUN CLUB DATA PRIVACY NOTICE
(General Data Protection Regulations Legislation)
Claymore Rifle Pistol & Gun Club will use your data in all matters relating to:
- The administration of membership
- Competitions entered
- Range attendance and Firearms use
- Ammunition purchases
- Training courses
We collect your data via online submission and paper documents.
We will inform you before using your data for any other reasons than those stated above.
Our lawful basis for processing is your written consent, any legal requirement and any contract entered.
Our data retention periods follow the statutory guidelines
We will retain your data during your entire period of membership.
You have the right to:
- Be provided with the data that we hold relating to you
- Rectify/update the data
- Data portability
- Ask us to remove your data
- Restrict processing
- Object to our use of your data
- Not to be subject to automated decision making or profiling
We will comply with any such request under your rights above within one calendar month of the request being received by the Club Secretary.